What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Anyone has vanilla Ice cream? I could help in some other ways if I can! Trying to fill my 7th boat..
 
1million said:
I have two if you still need them.

Ugh! I need 4 or the boat is incomplete. I think I'm going to have to let this one go. Am stockpiling EVERYTHING for the next one, but thanks anyway : )
 
Marhz said:
I bought it after the update and then it was about $68,000.
At least under $70k.

Oh ok. Wow that's a nice discount.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a F.A.R.M member.
 
Is anyone having problems loading their friends boats? I have enough of the item and I put it in, the case closes but then reopens and I still have all of my items.
 
cterie said:
Is anyone having problems loading their friends boats? I have enough of the item and I put it in, the case closes but then reopens and I still have all of my items.

You can't load someone else's boat. I think it's a glitch that you can even see what's on their boats
 
Mickymaid said:
Woo hoo, finally after almost 2 months of being on level 50 I made 51!! How exciting

Time for a ticker tape parade... Now that the levels go up to 100 I feel like a newbie at 45...
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom