What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Hi, can anyone tell me how I delete friends/people I'm following please?
 
just want to say thanks!

Thank you for those adding me, and selling their things for cheap, so I could resell it for a little profit :)

.. I have been try to save up money for the stupid jewellery machine the past couple of days.

(but i gave all my coins to my hubby who needed a jammer)\

sO i guess my hubby wants to thank you! lol
 
I believe you visit my farm and click on my boat.

so would it be considered as "helping a neighbour out" or "stealing sales"?? when you fill their boats?

i want to make sure before I start going randomly doing random acts of kindness! hhaha
 
Visit their farm and click the icon near to name in sidebar, sorry I am using iPad and can't attach pic

Since the update where the icon moved from the left side of the farm name to the right side, the icon is not responsive. Nothing happens when you click it.
Does anyone know how to follow/unfollow other farms now?

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
But it is still working with me , I can unfollow and follow

Before the update you could do it by clicking the icon near the farm name, but that feature seems to have been removed?
How do you do it since the update?
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom