What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Casha222 said:
What's going on with the fruit trees? I fb for help and had a couple friends revive my trees. Thank you. But I can't revive anyone else's and I only get the saw symbol on the dead trees now. It's a double shot and that's it kind of thing? Also since the update I'm finding more mystery boxes during my visits but they are all locked.

Answered above in this same thread.

Eclecticeducation said:
Does anyone know how long it takes for the riverboat to come back if you send it away early? I think I sent it away about 5 hours ago and it's still not back.

Tap on the dock. It will tell you how long until the next boat as well as what to start producing.

Cmarenburg said:
i wish greg bought things at the same rate he used to lol.

Also do you like putting a full stack up for the max price at the stand is a good thing if no one buys it?

I put stacks of eggs and milk when I need to make room in my barn or when I want to make a little money. Deselect the advertise option so it won't go into the newspaper.

Casha222 said:
What's going on with the fruit trees? I fb for help and had a couple friends revive my trees. Thank you. But I can't revive anyone else's and I only get the saw symbol on the dead trees now. It's a double shot and that's it kind of thing? Also since the update I'm finding more mystery boxes during my visits but they are all locked.

Those trees are only good for one more harvest after one revival. As for not being able to revive other people's tree...perhaps they didn't put up the exclamation sign?

Cmarenburg said:
i wish greg bought things at the same rate he used to lol.

Also do you like putting a full stack up for the max price at the stand is a good thing if no one buys it?

Yupp coz Greg will buy it within the next 2 days if no one else does :)

Holidae said:
Interesting. I can tap MY trees but not anyone else's. I sawed one and received 5 stars. "Log into Facebook to get help from your friends" is displayed from the sign. I guess you can revive your trees with Facebook friends. Maybe the next release will allow Game Center friends to do this as well.

I asked fb for help but no one plays from fb. I learned from another post that All you need is to fb post for the ! To come up. Then any visiting neighbor can revive them. I think there's a glitch tho. I was able to get my trees revived from a visitor but I was not able to revive his. After the second harvest there is no help option. Only saw. I was looking for help on this issue as I came across this. Hopefully someone can help us both.

Casha222 said:
I asked fb for help but no one plays from fb. I learned from another post that All you need is to fb post for the ! To come up. Then any visiting neighbor can revive them. I think there's a glitch tho. I was able to get my trees revived from a visitor but I was not able to revive his. After the second harvest there is no help option. Only saw. I was looking for help on this issue as I came across this. Hopefully someone can help us both.

It's not a glitch, the trees only have one more harvest after a revival until its time to cut them down. Those are the rules of the game right now >.<

Casha222 said:

Found the answers to the trees. But I seem to be the only one with locked boxes . I found 1 out of 20 unlocked. Haven't found an open one all day. And I'm visiting neighbors every couple of hours.

Found the answers to the trees. But I seem to be the only one with locked boxes . I found 1 out of 20 unlocked. Haven't found an open one all day. And I'm visiting neighbors every couple of hours.

That happens to me too. Just keep trying...I think the streak of getting an unlocked box comes just about as often as getting a locked box. If you're on a roll with the locked boxes now, your luck should turn around soon enough and you'll be finding unlocked boxes left and right.

If you remove GC friends - do you still keep the road stand boxes that you can sell items in? I've added wayyy too many gc friends and would like to remove the inactive ones and keep only a few (around 10-15).

Sholee said:
If you remove GC friends - do you still keep the road stand boxes that you can sell items in? I've added wayyy too many gc friends and would like to remove the inactive ones and keep only a few (around 10-15).

I've thought about the same thing. I have a handful of friends that are no longer active. I do not know if removing friends will remove baskets.

TootseLee said:
So that I am clear, to revive the apple trees you must use your Facebook? And here I was enjoying myself and yet here again another
game that requires you to use Facebook, BOOO!!!

You have to let it post to Facebook, but any neighbor who stops by your farm can tap the sign & either revitalize or remove the trees.

RE: Fruit Trees..

These things are hardly worth the investment. I really regret transforming my land into a farm/orchard hybrid.

Apples
BE 2 Harvests: 27 per (6 below market max, 16 above market min)
BE 3 Harvests: 18 per (15 below market max, 7 above market min)
Max Profit: 38 in 32 Hours/137 in (?)* Hours

Raspberries
BE 2 Harvests: 37 per (2 below market max, 24 above market min)
BE 3 Harvests: 25 per (14 below market max, 12 above market min)
Max Profit: 14 in 36 Hours/131 in (?)* Hours

Cherries
BE 2 Harvests: 52 per (5 below market max, 33 above market min)
BE 3 Harvests: 35 per (22 below market max, 16 above market min)
Max Profit: 46 in 56 Hours/274 in (?)* Hours

Max Profit is selling @ Max Price...1st listing is in 2 harvests, 2nd listing is in 3 harvests. * denotes that I have not had my trees revived and thus cannot say for sure as to how long three harvests takes.

Basically, in 2 harvests, you are making a little over/under 1 gold per hour selling at max price. To me, this is not worth the time/investment. The only good that comes out of harvesting these fruit trees is the XP gained.

I'm not even sure how successful people are at selling these fruits @ max price in their stands. Earlier, it didn't look like a lot of liquidity was happening @ max price. Therefore, all you could really hope for is NPC visitors paying the max price or fufilling orders.

So, in short, if you have a lot of cash on hand then I guess it isn't too terrible to invest in trees. But, if you still want to build up your farm by buying more production sites/animals/etc, do not put money into these things. It will take a considerable length of time to get your money back + a small profit (harvest time, liquidating inventory time).

I'm pretty much done with these things. I will just buy in the market to satisfy my needs. Basically if its listed for anything below the breakeven price per item, then it's a bargain (to either resell or to fulfill orders). And trust me, there is plenty of fruit listed for under the BE price...there's tons of noobs who think the trees are forever, or who simply do not even look at the raw numbers.

perryp said:
RE: Fruit Trees..

These things are hardly worth the investment. I really regret transforming my land into a farm/orchard hybrid.

Apples
BE 2 Harvests: 27 per (6 below market max, 16 above market min)
BE 3 Harvests: 18 per (15 below market max, 7 above market min)
Max Profit: 38 in 32 Hours/137 in (?)* Hours

Raspberries
BE 2 Harvests: 37 per (2 below market max, 24 above market min)
BE 3 Harvests: 25 per (14 below market max, 12 above market min)
Max Profit: 14 in 36 Hours/131 in (?)* Hours

Cherries
BE 2 Harvests: 52 per (5 below market max, 33 above market min)
BE 3 Harvests: 35 per (22 below market max, 16 above market min)
Max Profit: 46 in 56 Hours/274 in (?)* Hours

Max Profit is selling @ Max Price...1st listing is in 2 harvests, 2nd listing is in 3 harvests. * denotes that I have not had my trees revived and thus cannot say for sure as to how long three harvests takes.

Basically, in 2 harvests, you are making a little over/under 1 gold per hour selling at max price. To me, this is not worth the time/investment. The only good that comes out of harvesting these fruit trees is the XP gained.

I'm not even sure how successful people are at selling these fruits @ max price in their stands. Earlier, it didn't look like a lot of liquidity was happening @ max price. Therefore, all you could really hope for is NPC visitors paying the max price or fufilling orders.

So, in short, if you have a lot of cash on hand then I guess it isn't too terrible to invest in trees. But, if you still want to build up your farm by buying more production sites/animals/etc, do not put money into these things. It will take a considerable length of time to get your money back + a small profit (harvest time, liquidating inventory time).

I'm pretty much done with these things. I will just buy in the market to satisfy my needs. Basically if its listed for anything below the breakeven price per item, then it's a bargain (to either resell or to fulfill orders). And trust me, there is plenty of fruit listed for under the BE price...there's tons of noobs who think the trees are forever, or who simply do not even look at the raw numbers.

Nice breakdown. I agree. The fruit can wait until you're in the more advanced levels when the juice press and the jam maker are available. Buy from the market.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back