What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have silo materials, at least one of each, only one panel.

I want barn materials. Would love to trade.

EDIT. Panel is gone.

Sent from my iPad GC: njscnm level 44

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smile2082 said:
Next question. Except for building materials and expansion items what sells the best and make the most money in your shop?

I've only been playing for about a month, but I usually sell my items just below the max price, fill up my stand, then on the last item, I make it advertised and a building material. That usually lures in everyone, and they usually buy something else once the good item is gone. Also, if you have gold, platinum or silver ores, they ALWAYS sell fast and are cheap to make via TNT, dynamite, shovel. I rarely sell crops, as the price and time are not as profitable.

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Njscnm said:
Patience. It is a time management game.

Make money at first. Cream, better, sugars, and animal feed are quick and easy to make and sell well. sell everything in your stall and ignore the truck and boat orders.

I followed your tip from some weeks ago and I have been able to buy most of my machines as I level up and still have plenty left over :) I pick and choose boards as I go, only do high XP ones and now level 38. I flip products too. Before I had the juice maker and jam maker, I would make a lot of coins on berries. I'd buy 110/10 apples and sell to neighbors for whatever they give me. Yes I'd make more in stall but I learned that they sell super slow and since I got them so cheap, selling them for 300/10 to a neighbor still gives me a lot of cash. I made 500/sale selling blackberries and cherries that I bought for cheap :D It's harder to get cheap berries now though. Harder since the muffins came along. and when I find them, I use them. Cheaper than buying my own trees/bush.

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Next question. Except for building materials and expansion items what sells the best and make the most money in your shop?
chilli pizza, always sells at 226 and takes only 15 mins to make. but you need to have lots of cheese to start with
but my fav is chocolate cake. always sells at 320 and it only takes 2 hours to bake. And you can easily keep a balanced level of sugars and butters while mass baking choco-cake. I'll vote for choco cake :thumbs:

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smile2082 said:

Cow feed, takes 20 min to make six (total time, ten minutes if using the both mills) and seven sell for 100 coins. They sell quick. Any animal food sells quick.

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need 2 apple juice or for someone to fill a crate of 3 on my boat please.

GC iluvbree lvl 66 I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need 2 apple juice or for someone to fill a crate of 3 on my boat please.

GC iluvbree lvl 66 I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™
someone anticipated me

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smile2082 said:

I sell most at max or a smidge of a discount. The things I discount a lot are veggies. I sell bacons and eggs for 150 and they always go when I advertise. I'd buy those 56 coins bacons and eggs and sell for 150. I'd sell my feed (72 coins) and buy 50 coins or less for 10 eggs from the paper. Neighbours usually buy my eggs at 11 coins each. So I make money there too :) I got all the badges for egg gathering so I only gather now and then to hurry up the chance of getting building materials. You can find 9 coin milk too easily in the paper. Neighbours buy milk at 20 coins and the feed I sell at max price, 14 coins I think.

When I advertise, I use the item I think will less likely to sell quick so that I get more traffic. I'd use bacons and eggs as my ad and I'll get a good 5-15 minutes traffic. I'd keep replenishing as stuff sells and usually make 3000+ coins per ad.

I flip a lot of building materials too and since I am looking at the paper a lot, I always buy all cutting and blowing up tools even at full price. The last bit is just to help my neighbors and followers out. I try to always have a cutting/blowing up/building material for sale in my shop so my neighbors remember me :D

I don't have a boat and I am level 38. I sell a lot in my stall.

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7ex90 said:
someone anticipated me

Man that was fast. There is not a name on there so maybe just somebody passing thru. If it was someone here, thank you.

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7ex90 said:
chilli pizza, always sells at 226 and takes only 15 mins to make. but you need to have lots of cheese to start with
but my fav is chocolate cake. always sells at 320 and it only takes 2 hours to bake. And you can easily keep a balanced level of sugars and butters while mass baking choco-cake. I'll vote for choco cake :thumbs:

I like the price but the cocoa takes FOREVER to grow. Plus, I never find cheap cocoa in the paper.

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the price but the cocoa takes FOREVER to grow. Plus, I never find cheap cocoa in the paper.
well of course you need to have a good number of plants just like for any juice or cake. But out of all cakes, the choco cake is the best one in terms of time needed vs max price.
But I often make products based on their looks too, that's why when I have no particular need I keep baking apple pies, choco cakes and red berry cakes because I think they look awesome as well :D
:p

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anybody wants to trade 7 of my screws and 2 of my panels? Doesn't have to be a 1 to 1 trade

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7ex90 said:
well of course you need to have a good number of plants just like for any juice or cake. But out of all cakes, the choco cake is the best one in terms of time needed vs max price.
But I often make products based on their looks too, that's why when I have no particular need I keep baking apple pies, choco cakes and red berry cakes because I think they look awesome as well :D

I guess once the cocoa's harvestable, the production itself is short.
I do the looks deal too. My favourite is cream + both berry cakes :)

joyc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7ex90 said:

Liking all the tips :) I know more peops do, since the tip on loads of wheating I see 1buck wheats way more often :p

Got 2 questions too:

1) do you consider price to make (like with coffee.. Also I find coco beans expensive for choco cake, in the last example)
2) next lvl will be jewelry (yay! :D ) a) what does the machine cost b) do I get to/ have to make all jewels then, or do, say rings come at a later level?

(So technically 3 questions :p )

Thanks!!

GC: *joyc* (including stars) - level 37

Most reactions

Latest posts