What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have lost my mail icon on my iPad Air2

nursefeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charter Spectrum is my ISP. Until 2 days ago, I had a "mail" icon on the dock of my iPad. Under the "mail" app, I had 3 different email providers - Charter mail, AOL, and yahoo. For reasons I cannot fathom, the mail icon disappeared 2 days ago from the dock on Safari on my iPad only - not my Mac. Can anyone offer a suggestion as to how to get it back? Did Spectrum do something? Has Charter mail changed? Did I do something wrong?

I can get to mail accounts by going to their websites, but now the fonts are smaller and hard for me to read at my age, and it's not an efficient way to do mail anyway.

All suggestions appreciated!
Thank you,
Fran

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Charter Spectrum is my ISP. Until 2 days ago, I had a "mail" icon on the dock of my iPad. Under the "mail" app, I had 3 different email providers - Charter mail, AOL, and yahoo. For reasons I cannot fathom, the mail icon disappeared 2 days ago from the dock on Safari on my iPad only - not my Mac. Can anyone offer a suggestion as to how to get it back? Did Spectrum do something? Has Charter mail changed? Did I do something wrong?

I can get to mail accounts by going to their websites, but now the fonts are smaller and hard for me to read at my age, and it's not an efficient way to do mail anyway.

All suggestions appreciated!
Thank you,
Fran
The Mail App has probably got moved to one of the Home pages. You could try a Search - simply place your finger near, but not right at the top of the screen, and swipe downwards. You will see an option to search whatever you want.

Most reactions