What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was my e-mail or ipad hacked?

Hallmagic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am permanantly logged into my Yahoo E-mail on my Ipad. Yesterday my Ipad rebooted itself for the first time, and later that day my e-mail contact list was spammed. Was my e-mail hacked (which had a super simple password that i've changed), or was my Ipad hacked? I hope it was just my e-mail... Thanks for the input!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i think its more likely to be your email,if you have changed your password you should be fine,make sure your new password is hard one to crack.

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its probably your email account, and not your iPad. As long as you have a hard password for others to find out, you should be fine.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its probably your email account, and not your iPad. As long as you have a hard password for others to find out, you should be fine.
Excuse me City but i already gave that advice.

Most reactions

Latest posts