What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have iPad 4 Parts Leaked Already?

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad_4_dock_connector.JPG

BGR has posted exclusive pictures of what it has been told is a Lightning dock connector from the iPad 4. That’s not the iPad mini, you understand, or even the refreshed iPad 3, which is due to appear soon, but the next iPad after that. BGR says that the photos compare the iPad 4’s dock connector with that of the iPad mini, which is due to be launched by Apple at a press event tomorrow, with the comparison revealing that the iPad 4’s dock connector design is quite different to that of the iPad mini. This in turn signifies that Apple is already well on the way with its redesign of the next iPad after the iPad mini and the expected refresh of the iPad 3. BGR promises to have more details soon, and cites Apple.pro and Apple Museum Taiwan as sources for the story. Just for the record, this is the first iPad 4 part, or supposed part, to surface! Incidentally, BGR, which is always a great source for Apple news, has had a snazzy redesign! Worth a look.

Source: Apple iPad 4 parts leak ahead of iPad mini release | BGR

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm even the 4 comes out next spring I'm still not going to upgrade from my 3.

I'm happy with what I got.

Most reactions

Latest posts