What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Anybody Ever Let Anybody Else Borrow There iPad?

Ellie2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only my husband. But thats coz i trust him not to drop it on the floor.
Plus i am tryin to talk him into getting one too! :)

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I let my family use mine occasionally, but only after they wash their hands and are sitting down.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As chris tucker, from Friday, would say, HELL NAWwwwww...lmfao. To precious n fragile. Even when my woman wants to use it i get leary..lol. Of course i let her use it though. ;-). Its funny how b4 she wont that into it, but now that she sees how fast startup and web browsing is, now she tells me all the time she needs to use it. Im like why dont u use the desktop. She says now, it takes too long...lol. Im loving this ipad like crazy..too much possibilities with it.
Plus now i heard its helping kids with autism read n write. Thats a veryyy big deal. So many uses for it.
I havent had anyone actually ask to borrow it. Lol. I know id say no though. Ill let u use it right in front of me but other than that buy your own. ;-). This 32 gb wifi cost $500 not including the accesories i bought at the same time. Not trying to let it go down the drain like that. They liable to break it, give it back to you, then say it was already like that.. Ohhh Nooo...im no Sam SausageHead

Most reactions

Latest posts