Jet Life iPF Noob Joined Jan 1, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Jan 1, 2013 #1 Hi everyone I'm new here. Just got my first iPad. I've had iPhones for quite a few years now but I've never been able to take the step up to an iPad. I finally received one for Christmas! I'm excited!
Hi everyone I'm new here. Just got my first iPad. I've had iPhones for quite a few years now but I've never been able to take the step up to an iPad. I finally received one for Christmas! I'm excited!
smalltowngirl13 Administrator Joined May 1, 2012 Messages 4,395 Reaction score 104 Location Kansas Jan 2, 2013 #2 Congrats on the iPad and welcome aboard! Happy New Years to you!
kingjust35 iPF Noob Joined Dec 29, 2012 Messages 64 Reaction score 1 Jan 2, 2013 #3 I received my Ipad on Christmas so I understand the excitement, my Ipad is with me at all times. Welcome to the forum. Sent from my iPhone using iPF
I received my Ipad on Christmas so I understand the excitement, my Ipad is with me at all times. Welcome to the forum. Sent from my iPhone using iPF