What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

iPadawan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I'm so relieved to have found this site. :) Since January's press conference I feel as if I've been on iPad island, with only the occasional visit by cruise ships full of either haters or doubters to comfort me...

I've provided a loving & stable home environment for many of Steve's brain-children, but I've heavily relied on other computer/mp3 player/phone brands day-to-day. (That admission won't get me banned, will it?)

The iPad will be the first piece of Apple hardware for my sole, extensive use; if it fills the techno-niche that I think it will, it won't be the last!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool name. Welcome on board the iPad. Cruise ship. Next stop 30 may Australia when we get ours enjoy the ship check out our forums. And if you need help just ask col down under

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome, glad you could join us. I'm not a huge Apple fan, but i'm a major iPad fan!

Hope to read your questions and ideas about your iPad here soon.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!!!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts