What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings From Canada

Hilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, glad to see so many iPad lovers in the same place, sharing ideas and experiences. So far I love my 64 GB WiFi iPad, I look forward to the many new apps that will be coming out in the next while specifically made for the iPad.

Cheers from Edmonton

:ipad-front:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome neighbor to the north....!

You are right, this is a good place to be. Good folks, and good info....

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello all, glad to see so many iPad lovers in the same place, sharing ideas and experiences. So far I love my 64 GB WiFi iPad, I look forward to the many new apps that will be coming out in the next while specifically made for the iPad.

Cheers from Edmonton

:ipad-front:

Greetings. I hope you love your iPad as much as I love mine. Each day a new app is released or an old app is upgraded for the iPad. It is fun seeing them keep rolling out. Keep looking every day. Some are free when introduced only to be Paid Apps later. I snag anything free I even think I may want in the future. Not that I only use free apps. I've paid for my fair share, but I am picky when it involves real money.

OP
Hilman

Hilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
same, I look everyday for new ones especially the iPad versions of my fav iPod Touch apps. I was very happy to see the iPad version of Flixster hit the app store today :).

I really like the ABC Player but it isn't downloadable outside of the US which is disappointing as 99.9% of the shows I watch are American.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts