What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from a total noob!

graywoulf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi to all,

graywoulf here. I just bought a pre-owned iPad Mini 4. I am awaiting it's arrival at this time but anxious to learn what I can about it before it arrives. It is the 16Gb version WiFi+Cellular on the AT&T network. It has the A8 processor with 2Gb of RAM. This is my first Apple product. I bought this mainly to use with the operation of my DJI Spark drone but I am sure I will find other uses for it also. I expect this to be a much different experience than using the Apple desktop PC I used nearly twenty years ago as a graphics designer but I learn quickly so I have no worries about it. I will be looking into electronic music (synthesizer) apps as well later on as I like to tinker with such. So for now I will be searching this forum for any answers to questions I might come up with. I'm glad to be here! I hope you have a great day.

Most reactions

Latest posts