What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings All!

galaxyfaraway

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just discovered this forum, and am already impressed.

I have an iPad, 3G and wi-fi. I love it. I am always looking for cool ways to use it.

I bought it to use for school, and found that when it didn't use flash, I could use splashtop. Also to read pdf docs in the library at my school. It doesn't let me read the e-books or articles in my school library, so that is a problem that I also need solved.

Also, I do some acting, and would like to load some scripts on it and be able to highlight my lines. So looking for a solution to that as well.

I am an aspiring author, and love Pages and use a wireless keyboard when I write for long periods of time. It is so much better than carrying a heavy laptop with me and the battery lasts so much longer. I would like to know about a portable printer that I can carry with me to that will print from the iPad. That would be AMAZING!

I also have an iTouch. But it is wireless only.

I want to get an iPhone and an Apple Air and an Apple Desktop.

Anyway, that is enough about me for now. :)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Afraid that page is already out of date as Goodreader has updated recently with pdf annotations. Excellent app and I believe one of the cheapest too.

Most reactions

Latest posts