What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't wait!

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm Jason, currently active duty Air Force stationed in Japan. I'm also a pre-med student, and will be separating from the Air Force in three years to start medical school. That brings me to my primary use for the iPad, SCHOOL, it's gonna save me money on books and save me from having to carry heavy school books to class as well.

I can't wait! I wish the FCC would hurry up and approve it so I can get my pre-order in (one for me, one for my mom).

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just want to say Thanks for serving and keep up the good work.

I'm a NOLOAD Marine myself (No longer on active duty, for those of you who don't know) and spent time in Japan way back in the early 80's. Mostly up at Camp Fuji and a few months down at Camp Schwab on Okinawa.

Semper Fi!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Superbike81 and Thanks to both of you guys for the service you do for our country.

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Thanks for your service lads. I too am excited about the iPad and can't wait to see them in stores!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site jason, any more additional help you need. We are all here for you..(hopefully)

Most reactions

Latest posts