What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Little War Game

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great game, bought the paid version

i'd love to see a medic unit added to the game, and an option for a "fast game" with reduced animations and camera movements.

OP
R

Rubicon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatlittlewargame.com
The medic is a great suggestion. Keep your eyes peeled in a future update.

For a faster game, there is a toggle in the "Settings" panel. Click "Nice animation" and it should change to "Fast Animation". You can also turn off the battle camera zoom in there and even skip the upkeeping stuff. And lastly there's the button in the top/right of the gameplay screen that allows you to fast forward the enemies turn.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I second the medic! There's always a medic! Haha get the guys to shout 'medic!!!' as well :)

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The medic is a great suggestion. Keep your eyes peeled in a future update.

For a faster game, there is a toggle in the "Settings" panel. Click "Nice animation" and it should change to "Fast Animation". You can also turn off the battle camera zoom in there and even skip the upkeeping stuff. And lastly there's the button in the top/right of the gameplay screen that allows you to fast forward the enemies turn.

AH, thanks for the settings, the game is more fast paced now

Great game!
I wish you guys were the devs for Castlecraft!

Last edited:

Jon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love great little war game, just completed all the missions. During the play through I've bought the funny voice packs. Now eagerly await a map pack and multiplayer via Internet.

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to the app store to try lite version and and saw that full version is only $1.19 (Australian app store) so got that instead. Played the first couple of levels and I am very happy with my purchase. It's a fun game and at $1.19 its a bargain.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rubicon, I was calling you all sorts last night! The 2nd mission of the campaign, could just not do it!! I was there for ages! Lol

Did it in the end though, good game :)

How does the engineer work?, it kept saying denied!

Cheers

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
R

Rubicon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatlittlewargame.com
Sounds like you got the right idea, but you shouldn't stand on a blue pad whilst engineering.

To stop cheesy play, you're not allowed to stand on the pads to block the enemy from building stuff, so any units left their get to meet their maker in the next turn.

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried the free version, its an awesome game and I would have bought if I didnt suck so terribly at it. Cant even get past the protect the general map. :D

Oh, its on sale now. Got it.

Last edited:

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rubicon said:
Sounds like you got the right idea, but you shouldn't stand on a blue pad whilst engineering.

To stop cheesy play, you're not allowed to stand on the pads to block the enemy from building stuff, so any units left their get to meet their maker in the next turn.

Ah that makes sense! Ok so when the engineers near the building as long as he doesn't stand on the pad its fine? How many engineers do you need to take over a building? As they can just make one and take the building back.

Cheers

Philbz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Property Magnate Achievement

Hi - I absolutely love the game, I've fought through all the missions, and I'm now trying to get all the achievements. But I'm having trouble with Property Magnate - I've taken all the structures on both campaign and skirmish maps, but it doesn't give me the achievement. Am I missing something? Is there something on the map that I haven't realised is a structure?

Looking forward to the next set of campaign maps!

Most reactions

Latest posts