What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great external speakers for iPad

Papergeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got a great pair of external speakers for my iPad. Nokia portable foldable battery powered speakers. Got them at a junk store for $3. Super sound and very portable.

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got a great pair of external speakers for my iPad. Nokia portable foldable battery powered speakers. Got them at a junk store for $3. Super sound and very portable.

Sweet! - its all about thrift stores!

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
Yes I agree with freebirdforever, show us the pictures please. We all love to see pictures of people's iPads with their gadgets for it :)

Sorash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great purchase

Guys some FYI. I consider myself a maxionista n luv to shop in TJMAX. the other day too much of my surprise i was looking for some nice purses I notice they r also selling iluv iPad speakers 4 $120.00. I spoke to the guy at the register n he told me is a good price because it goes @ regular stores 4 around $200. Last night I went back n they have a whole bunch price $59.99. I grab it right away. I think it was a mistake because next to it they also have the iPod speaker for the same price. I'm so happy it sound really loud n good quality. So guys Go to TJMAXX for ur iPad needs. I'm so happy.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use either an RCA cable or mini cable with all my radios and sound systems on aux. If they don't have Ipod/MP3 option (and most don't). The cables are $8- 12 and for the harder ones to get to (like my big Yamaha system with Klipsch speakers) I leave cables hooked. I admit most of the time I use the Touch but sometimes the Ipad. I listen to Pandora, Rhapsody, Public Radio app, my own music., whatever. This way I can move the music to where I am. This summer I used a cable with a powered outdoor speaker at the pool. Either the Ipad or Touch or Iphone works for a portable music system. Oh, my Sony system can use the USB cable.

I love the idea of using found/cheap speakers but I'm not good with DIY.

Last edited:

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorash said:
Guys some FYI. I consider myself a maxionista n luv to shop in TJMAX. the other day too much of my surprise i was looking for some nice purses I notice they r also selling iluv iPad speakers 4 $120.00. I spoke to the guy at the register n he told me is a good price because it goes @ regular stores 4 around $200. Last night I went back n they have a whole bunch price $59.99. I grab it right away. I think it was a mistake because next to it they also have the iPod speaker for the same price. I'm so happy it sound really loud n good quality. So guys Go to TJMAXX for ur iPad needs. I'm so happy.

Where do you live - not all TJMAXX carry same merchandise.

netkrazed

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Nice. There's few out there in the market but it costs anywhere from 50 - 80 bucks. Will ipad speakers ever sound louder than how dismal it is currently? I believe they are only allocating 2W for the speakers? I guess most of the wattage is for the screen and processor... sigh~

Most reactions

Latest posts