What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great app to learn about your ipad

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great free app called SCOtutor for iPad . It's a free and brilliant video explaining everything about iPad if your new to iPad this is the app for you, there is also one for Mac which is very good. They are available in the app store for iPad and on the mac app store as well.....go grab them while there free :)

Sent from my iPad 3 

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks. I already learned a few things about the iPad I didn't know...like the complex lock codes. I grabbed the MAC version too. I'll probably drop coin for the Lion version too, as I need to come up to speed on that quickly.

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Thanks. I already learned a few things about the iPad I didn't know...like the complex lock codes. I grabbed the MAC version too. I'll probably drop coin for the Lion version too, as I need to come up to speed on that quickly.

Glad you liked them. I was thinking about getting the Lion version too, but mountain lion is due later in the year so I think I might wait for that one.. But I thought they were great videos very easy to follow and listen to.

Sent from my iPad 3 

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Thanks, Suz26 for that! I will have to go and check that out as well! :)

Glad to help ....:) when u find something good it's great to share it ...

Sent from my iPad 3 

Most reactions

Latest posts