What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gps

Kryingame

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey gang,

I have the 32GB Ipad, w/o a data plan. Are there any GPS apps that I can download which does not require a data plan or Wifi? For example, I have a TomTom GPS for my motorcycle, it reads GPS from the sky. Im looking for a similar app for my Ipad.

Thanks all!

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Webalistic said:
Can both of you explain what exactly about the tom tom stuff is so bad? (to help me weigh my choices for satnav)

They probably don't know how to operate it properly.

adyhooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey gang,

I have the 32GB Ipad, w/o a data plan. Are there any GPS apps that I can download which does not require a data plan or Wifi? For example, I have a TomTom GPS for my motorcycle, it reads GPS from the sky. Im looking for a similar app for my Ipad.

Thanks all!

You have many options available.I guess Co pilot truck would be smart choice, It is smart and simple to use. It provides a lot of direction guidelines, you can go with it. I think you should also take a look to new flyover maps of Apple. They will give you 3D view.

Last edited:

Most reactions