What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my ipad 3!

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I brought my iPad 3 today, upgraded from 32GB wifi/3G iPad 2, I'm very impressed. I did nearly however buy a MacBook air refurb (only £650) but I was afraid id miss my iPad too much!

On another note when I restored from the iCloud when it asked me to sign in the email was [email protected] lol and then when I put in my account it came up with [email protected] anyone get this??

Wingless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
I brought my iPad 3 today, upgraded from 32GB wifi/3G iPad 2, I'm very impressed. I did nearly however buy a MacBook air refurb (only £650) but I was afraid id miss my iPad too much!

On another note when I restored from the iCloud when it asked me to sign in the email was [email protected] lol and then when I put in my account it came up with [email protected] anyone get this??

Rip Steve jobs reference? Lol

Most reactions