What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my el-cheapo leather iPad case....

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
About 2 weeks ago I took a gamble with some excess paypal bucks and ordered this case **Brand New Apple iPad Leather Case with stand + Screen Protector** FREE SHIPPING !! . That's right $17.99 total, free shipping........

I expected with free shipping for it to take a while to get. I was right, two weeks.

I expected a cheap leather case. I was right!

If I would have paid $60 plus $10 shipping my "review" would be that is is a POS and stay away....

But did I say yet that it was $17.99 TOTAL including shipping?

What you see in the picture on the site is not what you get. I have no idea what that case is... what I got was pretty nice LEATHER iPad case. No I am not going to upload a pic.... do what I did and order blind... for this kind of money you will smile at what you get....

Fit is a little loose, but the holes are where they should be (always a good thing in life and love) and the magnetic closure is flawless. The pic at least implies a clasp... there is none. They at least imply in the blurb on the site that it folds for an ideal typing position.... not so much.

What it does do is look really professional on the Pad. I would walk into a meeting with Obama and friends and hold my head high with this wrapped around my iPad. I think it looks more "business professional" than the Apple case (my day to day case).... The leather also feels nice. Of course it is leather from some milk cow from who knows where.... did I say yet that this little jewel is $17.99 INCLUDING shipping?

THE BOTTOM LINE - If you are looking for a well made leather case, this is not the one for you. If you are looking for something professional looking to drag into a quick meeting at the office, this will work and ..... I have saved the best for last.... it is only $17.99!!!! oh, and that includes shipping!!!!

Last edited:
OP
Bremen

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Well I forgot to say that I never intended to use the 'Free" screen protector anyway, but it was so bent from shipping it would have been useless anyway....

I also see that the free shipping is not available anymore.... not surprising really.... still a good value if you understand what you are getting, and the shipping is not too extreme to where you hang out....

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I forgot to say that I never intended to use the 'Free" screen protector anyway, but it was so bent from shipping it would have been useless anyway....

I also see that the free shipping is not available anymore.... not surprising really.... still a good value if you understand what you are getting, and the shipping is not too extreme to where you hang out....

How much was the package again with shipping? :D

OP
Bremen

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Really, it's a good deal.... But only if you understand what you are getting. I am very happy with it....it is actually beyond what I expected it to be.....

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad case

Really, it's a good deal.... But only if you understand what you are getting. I am very happy with it....it is actually beyond what I expected it to be.....

Yep that’s a reasonable price, but of course as you say is blind buy witch can also be a bad surprise :D

Pity you don’t publish pic’s …

Here in China you can find many type of case at really cheap price in wholesale market, most of the e-bayer buy from there … but the quality is what i will call so-so … but for the price you paid most of the buyer can be satisfied

Personally i use a TPU case (kind of strong silicone) with one of my small stand witch is just perfect, and i need to go in meeting i just slide it my business cover without take out the skin …

But i believe my needing is more complicated than the common people don’t use the iPad for : private, working, and business tool …

but yet have one things i miss is a stand for read e-book in the bed in full sleeping position … yet i didn’t got the idea ( but that will come :) soon )

Most reactions

Latest posts