What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got It!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too bad they don't provide real-time updates on UPS trucks...it looks like some folks have received them without the status change to out for delivery. Well maybe real-time tracking with location is a bad idea...could you imagine people following UPS trucks around town, that would be funny.

yeah ups tracking seriously sucks! Fedex is very up to date.

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got mine!!! Driver said he had delivered about 75 so far and had about 120 more to go.... just on his route! Eek!!

Have faith folks.... I'll catch you guys later!

lookduck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got it here at local time 12:00pm. No update in UPS tracking after destination scan. So don't worry if there is no "out for delivery" shown.

denmiller60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you close an app? HELP!

Got it 20 min ago. So excited. Downloaded my apps from iTunes. Then got stuck in Instapaper!! How do I get out? Feeling dumb -- read so much, watched so much online, then ... :(

Xblitz44x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to say, I'm loving it so far. The display looks amazing and the thing flies. I haven't gotten use to the keyboard yet, but it's only bee a few hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts