What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got It!

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats!!!

Still waiting for the man in brown to knock on my door! It's still early here though.

gregg37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats!!!

Still waiting for the man in brown to knock on my door! It's still early here though.

Same.... so the consensus is that we won't see "Out for delivery", right? It's here in town.... Come on brownie!

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you are all so lucky..... (now I forgot why I even ordered a 3g)

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
Too bad they don't provide real-time updates on UPS trucks...it looks like some folks have received them without the status change to out for delivery. Well maybe real-time tracking with location is a bad idea...could you imagine people following UPS trucks around town, that would be funny.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be awesome to tie into the UPS truck GPS system some way.

Then I would be tracking the truck on Instamapper.com :eek:

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Destination scan since 8:08 am and still no big brown truck in my neighborhood!! At least it's a nice day to sit out on the front porch with my Macbook Pro watching my husband mow the lawn!!!

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just talked to an agent on the phone and she reported that it is indeed out for delivery for TODAY! :D

She even knew what it was when I asked her if she'd gotten a lot of calls today. I used to work in operations for one of UPS's call centers so I was curious to know if word had gotten out. She said call volume seemed to be the same, but she was looking up a lot of Worldwide packages that were on trucks for delivery. She was nice and said she was going to have to investigate this whole iPad thing...... ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts