What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got It!

Toadmanor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got two dropped by UPS in Minnesota 5 mins ago. They are still shown as in Kentucky on UPS web site. And now I am off to The Mall of America to pick up one on reserv there

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
extra nerd points if you got a pic like this :)

44d8cf94.jpg

and here it is

d3ea32ab.jpg

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats Ellie! I know you've been waiting a long time for this. :D:comingsoon:

Still waiting for my UPS guy. My tracking since last evening has been pretty accurate up to now. Its got it's final departure scan from the Harrisburg Depot to State College Pa right now. That was since 8AM this morning and so should be just about out for delivery soon... any minute now.

Im not pre-ordering my 3G, after this mess with tracking an what not, I would rather go stand in line and get it minutes after the store opens. Plus store pre orders are able to buy accessories, whereas mine are all three or more days away with both Fed Ex and UPS. I could still go to Best Buy today and buy a case for the WiFi and save the one I ordered for my 3G.

Which brings up a point, I saw a Youtube video earlier of a guy that has TODAY already a 3G unit and is very clear in the video that it is a fully functional 3G. Go figure... probably has some insider with Apple or something.

Xblitz44x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine as well. The wife is getting aggravated that the family's Saturday doesn't begin until this thing arrives at my door.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone so far that have received their iPad. Let's see who can fist post from their iPad on this blog....

Last edited:

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
Aghh! Still waiting over here...UPS is still showing Destination Scan at 850AM here in Miami...it's almost 11AM! Fingers crossed....congrats to all of those who have received it...post more pictures!

Most reactions

Latest posts