What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GoPad for New iPad (generation 3)

xStatiCa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please let us know when the ipad 3 version is available. I think I will mainly use it for home.

PaPaGoPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please let us know when the ipad 3 version is available. I think I will mainly use it for home.

We're scheduled to have the new version ready to ship in 60 days. I know that seems a long time however adjusting for the 0.6mm extra thickness of the new iPad required a custom aluminum extrusion to be made.

Home use? ... lay back with your feet up and the iPad floats right where you want it. It's very relaxing for watching a movie or for leisurely web-surfing.

Peter

danielmramos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is disappointing. I purchased an iPad3 with the intention to purchase a GoPad for it. I didn't realize there were issues fitting in an iPad3. I am glad I read this. Peter, are you saying that it will be June before it is available for iPad3?

Thanks.

Most reactions