What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google+

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I added the people who sent me a PM with the pertinent info. Whether or not G+ sends them an invite is now out of my hands.

m3, it's basically Google's answer to social networking. It's similar to Facebook in that you can construct a social network, but it's far more comprehensive in that you can easily build groups of people you share things with and can far more easily choose who you share what with.

Pichon617

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to site an got this message

Sent from the iPad you lost & I found 32g 3G/wifi jb w/redsn0w

Attachments

• image-2417115027.png
    image-2417115027.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 201
OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pichon617 said:

I don't know what to say. I did what I could do to send you an invite. It might take a while or Google might have put them on hold for a bit.

Pichon617

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:
I don't know what to say. I did what I could do to send you an invite. It might take a while or Google might have put them on hold for a bit.

Ya it said google will send invite in future

Reaction score

Keep checking back. The open invite keeps opening and closing in batches. You should get an email .
I got in via the Android app . The site kept telling the same as your photo even after I was in until the email arrived. From that point forward I've been able to get in.
Try signing into your Google account using the g+ address you sent. Once you are in a "yourname +" will show up in the upper right corner

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Last edited:

KronicKaos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like it so far. Even though it's in its infancy, it looks really promising. The only problem so far that I've come across is there just aren't enough people using it yet. I think once it really gets rolling, it'll catch on. Hopefully it doesn't end up like Google Wave... monumental "oops" moment for Google

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KronicKaos said:
I like it so far. Even though it's in its infancy, it looks really promising. The only problem so far that I've come across is there just aren't enough people using it yet. I think once it really gets rolling, it'll catch on. Hopefully it doesn't end up like Google Wave... monumental "oops" moment for Google

I remember being on myspace before all my friends got on. This feels like that, but less lame. :)

Pichon617

iPF Noob
Reaction score
 How long it take for the invite 

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:
I added the people who sent me a PM with the pertinent info. Whether or not G+ sends them an invite is now out of my hands.

m3, it's basically Google's answer to social networking. It's similar to Facebook in that you can construct a social network, but it's far more comprehensive in that you can easily build groups of people you share things with and can far more easily choose who you share what with.

Thanks for ur invite! Many thanks!

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone news about the G+ iOS app? The one for Android is great and I would love it on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts