What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gamer Thread.

firedog25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since there's a few, fun games that can be played via the net I figured a proper gamertag thread is in order! Here's my stuff.

PSN: firedog93551
iOS Game Center: firedog93551
XBoxLive: I forget this one it's been a while but I think it's firedog93536

Words/Chess With Friends: firedog25
feel free to toss me a game invite, I enjoy playing both games!

and for the nerdiest nerds among us....

World of Warcraft:
Server: Ysera
Guild: Golden Triad
Name: Fyredogtufyv
Stuulsample
Torotufyv

I have a lot of other toons on the server but I haven't played them lately.

nymosis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since there's a few, fun games that can be played via the net I figured a proper gamertag thread is in order! Here's my stuff.

PSN: firedog93551
iOS Game Center: firedog93551
XBoxLive: I forget this one it's been a while but I think it's firedog93536

Words/Chess With Friends: firedog25
feel free to toss me a game invite, I enjoy playing both games!

and for the nerdiest nerds among us....

World of Warcraft:
Server: Ysera
Guild: Golden Triad
Name: Fyredogtufyv
Stuulsample
Torotufyv

I have a lot of other toons on the server but I haven't played them lately.

Do you have a Steam username?

ronymark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love playing game. My favourite Game are define below:

Prince of Persia
Mass Effect 2
Halo 3
Viruta tenis 2009
Age of Empire

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play mainly MMORPGs though. I used to be on an MMORPG rampage in the past, can't even remember all the games I played. Now, I only just hang out on two; Guild Wars and Zentia Online.

But Guild Wars is my ultimate favourite though. I've been playing for 2 years, and I'm still obsessed with it!

Then of course, there are the dinner dash type games, normally played on my iPad rather than my PC.

And Angry Birds.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone tried Dead Space HD? It's great, but I'm a bit rusty at games and have got stuck with the end of level monster (Chapter 6) I can't get behind him fast enough, and he kills me in the end..... But I will get there, must admit, it looks good on the ipad, and I rememer playing the PC version with a top spec. machine :)

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any of you play COD Black ops?

My psn ID is wiiexpert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
Anyone tried Dead Space HD? It's great, but I'm a bit rusty at games and have got stuck with the end of level monster (Chapter 6) I can't get behind him fast enough, and he kills me in the end..... But I will get there, must admit, it looks good on the ipad, and I rememer playing the PC version with a top spec. machine :)

So far, I have played it five times in a row. It's such a great game to play when you're out and about, haha. And I LOVE they put the New Game + feature like the console game. HUGE Dead Space fan so that's why. Love it so much, hehe. Have you gotten past Chapter 6? I was scared it would be like the console game, but thankfully, it's not as hard to kill it in the iPad game.

In my opinion - Dead Space HD is the BEST game on the iPad, period. :)

And to go with the thread...

I have been busy playing Dead Space 2. I waited till the price went down and I am having a ball. Haven't tried multiplayer yet, but maybe sometime soon. :)

Last edited:

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
12345 said:
So far, I have played it five times in a row. It's such a great game to play when you're out and about, haha. And I LOVE they put the New Game + feature like the console game. HUGE Dead Space fan so that's why. Love it so much, hehe. Have you gotten past Chapter 6? I was scared it would be like the console game, but thankfully, it's not as hard to kill it in the iPad game.

In my opinion - Dead Space HD is the BEST game on the iPad, period. :)

And to go with the thread...

I have been busy playing Dead Space 2. I waited till the price went down and I am having a ball. Haven't tried multiplayer yet, but maybe sometime soon. :)

Well, haven't had a chance to try killing the bady at the end again, he got me on first attempt...it's about getting behind him, got friends arrived, and we have been comparing apps, but this is a little boring for my friends wife so will have to be a good host! This simply involves serving plenty of wine, and catching up on stuff. But I will have a go next week. I have been impressed with it being an all new episode, and there was a big update today!

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
Well, haven't had a chance to try killing the bady at the end again, he got me on first attempt...it's about getting behind him, got friends arrived, and we have been comparing apps, but this is a little boring for my friends wife so will have to be a good host! This simply involves serving plenty of wine, and catching up on stuff. But I will have a go next week. I have been impressed with it being an all new episode, and there was a big update today!

Hint (you probably already know) - But STASIS STASIS STASIS! Stasis is your best friend, haha. And if you're patient enough, you can get the achievement for killing a Brute with the Plasma Cutter. It'd be easier of course if your stasis module is fully upgraded. But best of luck, haha!

The update... AWESOME! I attempted the Nightmare difficulty level, got myself killed immediately. I don't think I can do with the non-replenishing health. Without health packs, I don't know how I'll be able to manage. So I think I'll stick with playing Normal over and over again. :D

And the 5 minutes to kill the necros to get credits was fun, haha. Even with all my weapons upgraded and a ton of ammo, I didn't make it through the entire 5 minutes. But I did get a lot of credits! Yay! :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts