What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Tasks Equivalent?

zahne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, first time poster. I'm looking for an app for the iPad that's similar to the features offered on Google's tasks. People call Google's tasks service very simple but I can't seem to find a good equivalent. I'm looking for the following criteria:

1. Making multiple lists (meaning separate categories with their own tasks)
2. Being able to indent to make sub tasks under tasks within different lists
3. And having a desktop companion client where I can compose the tasks

Is there anything that satisfies these three criteria? I havent found anything by perusing and I don't want to start buying apps just to see if they're right for me.

Thanks in advance!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Toodledo.com fits all three of your criteria.

Then you can get ToodleDo (currently free courtesy of freeappaday.com) to use on your iPad and it will sync with your toodledo.com account. But there are many apps that sync with a Toodledo.com account.

I have both Toodledo and Pocket Informant. I like Pocket Informant better because it also has a calendar.

Most reactions