rhardin iPF Novice Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 249 Reaction score 10 May 18, 2014 #1 I have a Pad 4 running current iOS and I have never seem this before The top is red and it says google (recording) Last edited: May 18, 2014
I have a Pad 4 running current iOS and I have never seem this before The top is red and it says google (recording)
J. A.76 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,566 Reaction score 38,008 Location Austria May 18, 2014 #2 This happens when you use the Google app, or the Chrome browser, and it's allowed to access the microphone. When you touch this button this will be visible. It's Google Voice Search. If you don't want to use this feature, go to Settings - Privacy - Microphone, and disable Google. Last edited: May 18, 2014
This happens when you use the Google app, or the Chrome browser, and it's allowed to access the microphone. When you touch this button this will be visible. It's Google Voice Search. If you don't want to use this feature, go to Settings - Privacy - Microphone, and disable Google.
OP OP rhardin iPF Novice Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 249 Reaction score 10 May 18, 2014 #3 Thanks so much I had no clue what happened
J. A.76 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,566 Reaction score 38,008 Location Austria May 18, 2014 #4 You're welcome.