What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

google form on ipad

paul 28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i need to set a couple of std form we use everyday, so that they open on a ipad and can be used and submitted for processing,the same person will be using this form with different peoples infomation.so the? i need to open the form - fill it in - submit to data base, then open another and repeat the process with a new client, do i still have to email it to my ipad each time?
thanks paul

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I created a test from, just for the heck of it. Each time I tap on the form link in Mail I was able to make a new entry.

Then for the heck of it, I bookmarked the from in Safari before filling it out. Now, every time I tap on the bookmark I get a blank form to fill out, which results in a new entry in the spreadsheet.

So, I'd say the answer is no. You can send the link once, or share it by just about any means. Every time it is opened, filled out, and submitted in Safari it will create a new record entry.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem.

I should add that I left my form pretty much open (default settings). There may be settings that will restrict entries to one per person, or require some kind of authentication. Be sure to go through those and make your own tests on what does and does not work.

Anyway, it should be easy to set up a two or three question test form and run it through all the scenarios you can think of.

Most reactions

Latest posts