What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forms on the iPad

kroegerman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to be able to use my iPad on the go. I have an iPad 1 with only a wifi connection. I have numerous forms that I use in the field and want to be able to fill them out on the go. I have Pages but tried to convert my Word files over and the formatting is now all wonky. I use the form fields in Word and they don't transfer over. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something as far as an Incident Report and a Supporting Deposition.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of members with the same problem convert the forms to PDF and then use SignMyPad. This app allows you to add radio buttons and text boxes that can be filled in/ticked on the go, the resulting document can then be signed, flattened so that it can't be further edited and then emailed to the customer or printed.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
PDF Expert is also worth a look, and will do much more than SignMyPad.

Both of them will require that you export your documents as PDF's first.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kroegerman said:
I want to be able to use my iPad on the go. I have an iPad 1 with only a wifi connection. I have numerous forms that I use in the field and want to be able to fill them out on the go. I have Pages but tried to convert my Word files over and the formatting is now all wonky. I use the form fields in Word and they don't transfer over. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something as far as an Incident Report and a Supporting Deposition.

Take a look at Tap Forms HD. Maybe that can help? I use it and it's pretty good.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kroegerman said:

Take a look at Tap Forms HD. Maybe that can help? I use it and it's pretty good.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Thanks, Michael! I am going to check into this one.:)

bcarzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation on Formconnect. It was just what I was looking for. I wanted something simple to put together Operational Audit forms and this was easy. Took me about 45 minutes. It doesn't appear that they have a good database interface yet but maybe that is coming.

Most reactions

Latest posts