What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Docs on the iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone used Google Docs on the iPad? What's your thoughts? Is it good enough to hold out on purchasing numbers, pages?

MaverickVirus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know if you try to use Safari to go on Google Docs you can only view text documents. You can still edit sheets buts thats about it. I was going to look into Office (2) Pro since its a word and .xls editor plus it connects with Google Docs. Thought that might be nice to try out.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone used Google Docs on the iPad? What's your thoughts? Is it good enough to hold out on purchasing numbers, pages?

Well one of the problems with a lot of google apps is that frames don't work on the iPad browser...so it kind of a pain to use. I bought numbers and I've been using it and it's great. I did an invoice last night on the couch while watching prison break and emailed them a PDF without ever turning on my computer.

I really like the touch controls.

Most reactions

Latest posts