What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goofy iPad app I'd like to see

Rick Ornberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglemountainpromotions.com
Saw a photo of a guy with an iPad hanging around his neck Flave-style. Got me thinking how much fun it would be to have an app that displayed a landscape video image of an Xray of a human chest showing heart beating. Other options could be Alien-like creatures crawling around, stuff going down the esophaugus, and so on. Great gag potential if hung or held in front of chest. Call it "xRay for iPad".

Any other goofy app requests?

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha, that's just funny, if I was to wear an iPad around my neck it would certainly be with the strap and carry case from this site.

I came across this one from a thread here in iPadForums and it looks pretty sweet. The site is ModulR and this link is to the accessories page.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha, that's just funny, if I was to wear an iPad around my neck it would certainly be with the strap and carry case from this site.

I came across this one from a thread here in iPadForums and it looks pretty sweet. The site is ModulR and this link is to the accessories page.

That’s really a good idea, i already see many similar idea, include a secret prototype from Incipio (we have the same manufacturer) …

the one concern is the wall mount i don’t think many people will fix the iPad as it’s a nomad products

Most reactions