What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodreader

Krakrjaks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking of purchasing this app. Before I do I was wondering if you can edit .docx or .doc files? I know you can mark them up but can you actually edit them? It looks lie it might be what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance

R.J. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Snowdropbooks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought this app, issues have arisen but there has just been an update so perhaps it's sorted now. My issue was downloading a PDF from an email it got stuck when I clicked the option to open in goodreader and I could not close it on my email. The fix was to delete my email as default and re install it. I prefer if to using iBooks to read my PDFs.

OP
K

Krakrjaks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My reason will be to organize documents in appropriate folders and be able to edit the document. Can you edit word documents?

R.J. Sent from my iPad using iPF

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
GoodReader is a, well, Reader. It WILL allow you to annotate PDF files.

iBooks will allow you to seperate out your books and PDFs into Collections (folders, if you will)

There are plenty of Word editors out there. My personal choice is Documents To Go Premium - it will connect and sync to Google Docs, DropBox and other cloud services with no hoops to jump through.

Snowdropbooks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like ipages for word docs, although when you send these out by email they can get mangled and the receiver gets a gobbledegook version. I tend to send ipages docs as a pdf now, although you can't edit word docs in goodreader you can open in ipages edit them then send as a PDF. Well that's what I do, but I'm an amateur so this is probably all wrong.

Most reactions

Latest posts