What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GoodReader Updated to 3.0

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really love this app since im not jailbroken anymore. I can do a lot with it. I finally figured out how to avoid itunes for movie downloads n transfers. I juss download movie into goodreader. Then either use link or the open in to play it. Ive only tested a avi. Format movie. I have cinexplayer but itunes transfers only. So i used Oplayerhdlite, the free version. It worked but takes a while for it to play, but it did play. Reason probaly oplayer. I also have vlclayer but once again itunes only transfers. Goodreader is a great versatile tool on ipad.
It says file limits lifted but i think thays not true. I tried to email a 89mb file to a friend n it told me NO..lol. Theres a 9mb cap limit on emails or email attachments. Anyone else notice this?

node

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help with Goodreader please. I have my manuals loaded and Goodreader works fine.

How can I save my bookmarks, so they show in Abobe. Also, when I move the PDF to my PC, and edit/save the PDF.

What happens, when I move the PDF out to the PC, open in Adobe, the Bookmarks I made in Goodreader does not show. Finally when I edit the PDF document and save it, put it back into Goodreader, all the Bookmarks are gone.

I am using Goodreader v3.0.2 and iPad 64GB. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Most reactions