What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good RPG Games?

AWelbourn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want a space MMORPG you can play Traveller-AR. It is currently in the process of launching a closed beta, with an open beta due this summer. This means that the game is free for now, I heard it is probably going to cost around $5 on release.

If you are wanting a good game right now though, agree with Order and Chaos!

odessy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is also a good MMORPG game called GraalOnline classic (for iPad iPhone and iPod also for pc)

dominoesrules

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the following on my iPad and I split my time up between them. They are ALL fun, not all free but definitely worth the money. :)

machiavelli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By far the best RPG out there for the iPad as far as I'm concerned is Avadon by the indie game developer Spiderweb Software. It has well over 100 hours of play and has the old-school feel of Ultima IV from back in the 1980s. It is 2d and turn-based, for those who like that kind of gameplay. Downside is that it is pretty expensive, so I would download the PC version which has a big free demo to see if you like it.

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on appshopper, since it can send notifications of app price drops . . . cool!

Rubenpont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have a Apple (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)

Download: "Celtic Heroes" Its for free
Its like World of Warcraft or Runescape.

But i have à questionnaire who know à iPad Fps game (free)

shazain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rubenpont said:
If you have a Apple (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)

Download: "Celtic Heroes" Its for free
Its like World of Warcraft or Runescape.

But i have à questionnaire who know à iPad Fps game (free)

Brother in arms 2 is a free fps on the iPad it has a campaign and online to but you know gameloft with their free games they require in app purchase !

katybrittperry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My brother have tried Celtic Hero it is good too. :) I want a game that is about a girl dreaming to be a star. Is there any? lol =))

Most reactions

Latest posts