What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good RPG Games?

celinedion1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are some good rpg games to get free or not? I tried pocket legends but didnt like it much.

thanks

cliffkvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The good and a nice RPG games are as follows:-
1. Baldurs Gate 2.
2. Planescape: Torment.
3. Risen.
4. Fallout 2.

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the OP means good RPG games that are MADE for the iPad.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Hahaha! Wow.

Anyway, I have the following on my iPad and I split my time up between them. They are ALL fun, not all free but definitely worth the money.

Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD - $9.99
Dungeon Hunter 2 HD - $6.99
Infinity Blade - $5.99
Pocket Legends - free

Those are the ones I play the most. Also, I didn't pay full price for any of them (except Pocket Legends) as I used AppShopper and created a Wish List to get notified when prices dropped.

OP
C

celinedion1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the OP means good RPG games that are MADE for the iPad.

yeah your correct, thats what i ment. I looked up the games that cliffk said on the app store and wondered why I couldnt find any of them. LOL

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sacred Odyssey by Gameloft is another option, but Pocket Legends is my favorite. It's a MMORPG.

AppleAlias3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 cute little games with RPG elements are:

Battleheart
Sad Princess

Battle heart is addictive and an amazing game. Sad princess has received some mixed reviews, but I find it very entertaining :)

Sowellca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thekarens said:
Sacred Odyssey by Gameloft is another option, but Pocket Legends is my favorite. It's a MMORPG.

I actually bought the full version of Sacred Odyssey back in March. Played a fair amount of it, but didn't finish. Tried to play it again recently, and now there is a requirement to buy it as an in-app purchase. It's now listed as "free" in the app store, where it wasn't free back when I bought it. This must be illegal. I purchased it, then they changed it to make me purchase it again.

I can't find a way to contact Gameloft as their website has no support links. Also, I tried to "Report a problem" in the app store, but it says it cannot contact iTunes. However, I have no problem getting on iTunes via the iTunes app itself. But I can't report the problem from there. There's no link to do that except from the app store where I would normally download or purchase the app itself.

Very frustrating, to say the least.

How can we trust that more developers won't start doing this? Surely it is illegal to sell an app (I have the iTunes receipt from when I bought the game) and then make someone purchase it again, for the same price!

Anyone know how to get Apple or Gameloft's attention? This is theft, pure and simple. And I can't seem to find any recourse in resolving this issue. Not reassuring in the least as far as making any future purchases from the App Store.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MMORPG Order & Chaos. Supposedly a cutdown clone of World of Warcraft.

Good initial reviews but by the dreaded Gameloft........longterm support questionable.

neglect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
best mmorpg for ipod right now would have to be "Order and Chaos" online. its prety much a WoW clone on ios, but it's pretty fun. been out abt a month now. check rpg catagory in games section of app store.

Jfinx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
neglect said:
best mmorpg for ipod right now would have to be "Order and Chaos" online. its prety much a WoW clone on ios, but it's pretty fun. been out abt a month now. check rpg catagory in games section of app store.

Is there a way to break down the app store game category by genre. For example "rpg".

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

neglect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jfinx said:
Is there a way to break down the app store game category by genre. For example "rpg".

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

yes, catagories-games-rpg. but as far as mmorpg's go there is no catagory for them yet cas theres only like 3 lol. i know a good offline rpg i can recomend u in a sec, i have to look up the name again tho lol

neglect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aralon, 10 bucks tho :/ dh 2 got good reviews, its probly worth trying out for just a buck.

Most reactions

Latest posts