What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good ipad apps

kyle97futter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my ipad 2 and i want to download some co apps but i have no idea where to start. I know how to use the app store because i have an ipod touch but half the apps that i have on mi ipod i cant get on mi ipad. Thanks for your help

Vborg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If u use Facebook, FPremium (paid) is my fav. For twitter I use Osfoora HD(paid) and tweetcaster (iPhone and iPad). For note taking and record (also use u own handwrite) Note plus(paid) is good. I. Use IStudiez pro(paid) for school (iPhone and iPad). Flipboard (free) a cool way to see your RSS feeds and facebook wall. HotAppDeal is a good app that shows u paid app that's free for a limit of time. IM + is a good instant msg app.
Pearltrees is a great app that have u websites on one place. And you can search and see other peoples websites. It's like a family tree with favorite websites(it's free)

Are u looking for free or paid apps?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Jonathan146

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a good or the right thread to ask this in, but my "Michael Jackson: The Experience" game crashes after the game closes, why does that do that? How could I fix it?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jonathan146 said:
I don't know if this is a good or the right thread to ask this in, but my "Michael Jackson: The Experience" game crashes after the game closes, why does that do that? How could I fix it?

I answered your other thread, please post only once with your issue as per Forum Rules

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Stacywilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont know whether you will like it or or not...but i have been suggesting since long...i have came across an entertainment app, actually a bollywood app, named eros entertainment.... from eros international.....and its an free ipad app...you can get bollywood news, photos, videos, music, trailers and much more..:)

ipazol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you are in the app store look for apps that have a + on then or a HD, this means it is for the iPads and they also work on the iPhone, itouch and iPods.

Stacywilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
or you can go for doodle jump, angry birds and cut the rope...they are the most simpler and yet interesting to play..:)

Most reactions

Latest posts