What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good email app

nightowl88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's really hard to find an good email-app, so I stay with the apple version

pilgrimav8r

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can any body tell me how I get a signature with Ibismail? I have ibis set up on my iPad 3 with 2 acc's, hotmail and googlemail and now I have them both working properly BUT.

How do I get my signature to work? If I send using the ibis app (normal) the recipient does not get the signature. If I send a mail via the apple email app it works. I've looked at the help and it talks of templates, when I look in the message template it is empty.

Sorry to sound a bit thick but should I put something into this template and if so what?

TA

Last edited:

Shizane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah Sparrow is what I use on my iMac and I believe you can get it on the iPad too.

jor412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my Blackberry to quick read / reply to email on the go. I allow it to delete emails so it's set up to be my primary email manager. For longer emails I need to write, I use my laptop or iPad, since I got a keyboard.

I'd like a mail app that can handle gmail's other features such as multiple sign-ins and delegated accounts. Supposedly Gmail's app handles multiple sign-ins but I couldn't get it to work. (new iPad, OS 5.1) Also, I tried the Gmail app and it didn't reflect my delegated account.

I'm testing Ginbox right now. It's a free app with ads and uses the google interface, so it accesses everything google. The thing that's weird about it is that there's an option to stay signed in. When you switch from one account to another, it automatically signs you out, then when you switch back it signs you back in. It's not exactly what I'm looking for.

I'll now test the safe gmail app. And if that doesn't work for me, I'll look at the paid options (ibis & igmail HD). Heard a lot of good things about Sparrow but when I searched for it in the app store, it was available for my ipad.

Just downloaded and tested: safe gmail and ginbox are similar. My search continues

Last edited:

Deiota

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But there isn't sparrow for ipad yet is it?
I use it for iPhone only and I love it!

Cbradberry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mailbox is pretty awesome on the iPhone. Not sure if its available on the iPad yet (I don't have an iPad yet).

It is gmail only.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mailbox is pretty awesome on the iPhone. Not sure if its available on the iPad yet (I don't have an iPad yet).

It is gmail only.

What do you like about the app? I have it installed on my iPhone as well as iPad. It's just OK to me.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Aquaticz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have a goo daddy account and their FREe email app beats the ipad app and allows you to organize into folders as welll

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not using any email apps but I searched that Incredimail is also a good one :)

hhk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does any one can recommend an email app can attach files and email threads ? Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts