What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day All (new forum user)

sdkeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day folks,
Just signed up for this forum as I am frequently searching the web for answers when I have issues with apps.
I have an iPhone4 and an iPad2. I'm really into the syncing thing and apps that use iCloud or any Cloud to keep my
stuff current on both devices as well as my PC. Not new to these devices what-so-ever. I've done a bit of beta testing and I am obsessed with my apple devices!!
I looked at the thread for tips and tricks breifly. Wow there are a ton of folks out there who have not read the users manual. Seriously....I'm kinda anal about manuals. Anyway....this looks like a great place to get educated and I look forward to searching some threads here in the very near future.

One thing that really ticked me off when the iPhone4s came out.....I was a user of the Siri app on iphone4 prior to Apple buying the app from the developer. it was cool. When they came out with the 4s they made Siri a marketing tool ffor the 4s and made it exclusive for such device. I still have the old app on my iPhone4 but it no longer works.
I open it up every once in a while just to see if it starts working again.. Yes....You used to be able to load it from the APP Store for free....back in the day. (maybe there is a thread about it in this club but I thought I would vent on it a bit)
Ya'll have a great day now!! Happy Easter......Doug

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Doug-so glad that you joined the forum!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
Forum rules - everybody please read!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts