What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Day All

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,

My name is Jeremy. I'm a writer and an independent publisher. I am a long time Apple hater who finally broke down and bought an iPad last week because I was looking for something incredibly mobile for travel and no other tablet really compared. While I'll still never buy a Mac (I swear by Windows and the ability to customize my hardware, et cetera), I concede defeat when it comes to the iPad.

I bought the 32Gig Wi-Fi only version, had the guys at Ghost Armor install a protective layer on it, bought the black leather Sena folio case (love it!), bought the Pages app and I just returned home from buying the Apple bluetooth keyboard, which I'm using to type this very message. So far, I'm very satisfied with the whole experience.

Take care,
Jeremy

Most reactions

Latest posts