What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glanet's intro

Glanet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello site users
I've read the excellent rules.
I am a photo enthusiast! - recent convert to Apple using my iPad to upload photos to albums of various Facebook groups - until a couple of days ago when the usual way of doing this began to take me to a Facebook error page instead. Have
tried different solutions without success. :rolleyes: New photos from other group users are still appearing in these albums -
maybe sent from conventional desktop computers? Has anyone else had this problem?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I cannot comment on your issue as I am not a facebook user but hopefully someone will offer you some suggestions :)...

OP
G

Glanet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Administrator - for any Apple software user who needs a solution to the issue I described: we solved it by downloading another web browser (Chrome) onto our Mac Mini. This allows upload of photos to facebook group albums normally. Chrome doesn't solve the problem on the iPad and Safari still doesn't work on iPad or on Mac Mini. I don't know why Safari suddenly stopped working to do this specific type of upload on the iPad 5 days ago when it had been working regularly for us before that. Huge thanks to Adam at the Apple Store in Liverpool who thought of trying this solution when so many others were stumped!

OP
G

Glanet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I posted updated copies of these posts - and the way we found round the problem described into the iPad Help Forum (as an Administrator suggested to me that I might do in an email) but for the life of me I can't find them there now!

Most reactions

Latest posts