What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY 2] Brand New AirBender 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Case for the iPad Air Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SueSchus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I'd like a Brand New AirBender 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Case

My favorite movie is "The Money Pit" especially when I'm thinking of doing anything to the house. Pretty much ends the thought thereby saving me lots of money. ;)

norman.peace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rainman with Dustin Hofmann shows that people with Abilities should be treated better

woodworking65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jaws is the only movie I have ever seen, so I guess that is it. I am 66 years old and the only one me and my wife have ever seen. It scared us to death.

Applephile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favourite film has got to be Grand Budapest Hotel as it's visually stunning, musically glorious, fabulous cast and so, so zany!

demonbasher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Neighbor Totoro. Watch it with kids almost every day until they remember the dialog by heart ^_^

andyskelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my favourite movie of all time has to be "close encounters of the third kind" the original release not the special edition which is still a great movie but not as good as the original.

tintinauxusa2014

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite movie of all times is CASABLANCA with Humphrey Bogart.
Hope it brings me luck!!!!!
Tintinauxusa2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts