What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghange bio on ipf

TammysPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,can anyone tell me how to change my bio I'm on my IPF? And One more thing. I'm still on iPad 1. Thinking about moving on up. I don't want 2 because from what I understand the on real difference is the camera. And I know they come out pretty close. Is there going to be 4 soon.
Thank Y'all
Tammy

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You should be able to go,into settings to change your info. No idea about an iPad 4 yet but all rumors seem to be pointing towards an iPad mini.

moe0000001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got no idea about the bio part but regarding the upgrading, honestly it would be a waste of good money. I have an iPad 1 and my roommate has iPad 3 and it just has no real advantage aside from the camera which is useful only for video calls. Now, how often do you actually make video calls? All the hype about higher resolution and a faster processor, sure that all sounds nice and dandy but it really doesn't justify spending 800$. I'm using my iPad practically ALL THE TIME, between running apps, simulators and games and I don't really have any problem with its performance, never stalled or slowed down. So I'd say definitely wait to see if they come up with new cool features in iPad 4 or get a galaxy tab ;)

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Change your bio by accessing the website through a browser, not through the app.

OP
TammysPad

TammysPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
moe0000001 said:
I've got no idea about the bio part but regarding the upgrading, honestly it would be a waste of good money. I have an iPad 1 and my roommate has iPad 3 and it just has no real advantage aside from the camera which is useful only for video calls. Now, how often do you actually make video calls? All the hype about higher resolution and a faster processor, sure that all sounds nice and dandy but it really doesn't justify spending 800$. I'm using my iPad practically ALL THE TIME, between running apps, simulators and games and I don't really have any problem with its performance, never stalled or slowed down. So I'd say definitely wait to see if they come up with new cool features in iPad 4 or get a galaxy tab ;)

Thanks Moe,it was a thought on upgrading. I don't do video calls. So you are right. I'm old school in away. Ear to ear. I've had my iPad 1 since the beginning. The speed is great. I guess since I'm I'm it an easy six hrs aday and recharging twice aday,I guess just looking ahead. But from what I hear the 4 is ging to be a mini. Well that cuts that out fast. So until the day my Ipaddy stays dark when on I will move up. So why fix it when still works. Thanks Tammy

moe0000001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My pleasure. I don't think I'm upgrading my iPad 1 at all. When it finally gives up the spirit I'll most probably move on to an android tablet. I'm more and more falling in love with android as a perfect operating system. That said, I'm planning to upgrade my wife's iPad 1 to 3 soon. The reason in this seeming hypocrisy on my part is that my wife is one of those people who were brainwashed by Apple Inc. and the late Mr. Jobs. So, if you are one of this group, I'd recommend you upgrade to 3 and then 4 when it comes out. You can never have too many idevices you know ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts