What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Leopold16 said:
Hi I'm looking for some ACTIVE neighbors for Gardens of Time. Please add me - I play multiple times a day/gift/material requests.
My game center ID: 16dsw
My garden name: Leopold
Very much appreciated

What's your GardenID? May or may not be the same as your GC ID. This way you can add neighbours without adding to your GC friends.

Linda Tanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Camocountrygirl said:
Game center username: Camocountrygirl
Garden name is: Camocountry

Please add me :) Thanks! :)

You need to give your GOT username..
Game ID didn't work

VEXD VIRGO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Camocountrygirl said:
Game center username: Camocountrygirl
Garden name is: Camocountry

Please add me :) Thanks! :)
Hi Camocountrygirl,you need to put your Play ID up

My gardens of time PLAY ID is: VEXD VIRGO

My garden name is: My Vill-ARG!!

TinaPowers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to GOT

I am a new player and usually play 2/3 times a day. I will fill material requests. Player id: tmp06a

DIEGOBAIDS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for active players who gift/accept regularly (ans respond to neighbour invites!!). I play 3-4 times a day, so you'll get the same back from me!!

Player ID: DiegoBaids

Please add!!

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MSham09 said:
Is the reason I can't expand my garden due to lack of enough neighbors? Or something else? Im at 19x19 w/ 60 neighbors currently

Hi MSham09. 19x19 is the current maximum expansion on the iPad version.

bjdemong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this site and forum.....my question is specifically related to IPAD - Gardens of Time.....Is there any way to gift all friends at once with the same gift? I have 1000+ friends and have stopped gifting because it takes too much time....I don't like not gifting...but I have limited time in my day to play. Thank you.

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bjdemong said:
I am new to this site and forum.....my question is specifically related to IPAD - Gardens of Time.....Is there any way to gift all friends at once with the same gift? I have 1000+ friends and have stopped gifting because it takes too much time....I don't like not gifting...but I have limited time in my day to play. Thank you.

I've discovered that some people have a symbol in front of their garden name. The symbol changes weekly, so it indicates these players play daily (there is also a monthly symbol)... I tend to only gift to them. (Fab for requesting gifts!) otherwise you could be gifting to people that only ever play once in a blue moon.

Also, when you gift (or request), you can use three fingers at a time to click on multiple people at once.

I agree with you totally though - there should be a 'select all' button. Perhaps raise this request with GOT directly.

Emmageernaert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need neighbours on Gardens of Time, please add :) ta

Game Centre ID: emmageernaert
G.O.T ID: emmageernaert

gsaluta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me too. I'm on a couple times a day. Will reciprocate gifts and material requests. :)

PlayID: ginamarina

Most reactions

Latest posts