What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

JanetHecht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ajn2702 said:
The problem appears to be happening for everyone and it seems to be related to the new Time Crystals chapter. I trust Playdom will fix this soon.

Thank you so much,

Linda Tanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JanetHecht said:
I started having the same problem last night. Did you get a resolution?

Same thing w/ all 3 of our gardens....Bummer:(
Haven't come up w/ a solution..

VEXD VIRGO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry,still not able to deliver your requests as of yet but will do as soon as possible. It's a shame though coz I'm still receiving them all the time??
I hope the glass doesn't mess up like the last time a crystal chapter came out :)

VEXD VIRGO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a7976c784dfbf68c0ce0df937b41fd20.jpg

Some of my gardens,lol

Last edited:

poppinwobbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So glad to hear I'm not alone with this problem...and yes, it started last night with me too !!

Hopefully it will be sorted soon as its starting to drive me mad!!!

Love your gardens by the way, how'd you get so much gold and crystals??? I'm in awwwwwww :)

VEXD VIRGO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poppinwobbles said:
So glad to hear I'm not alone with this problem...and yes, it started last night with me too !!

Hopefully it will be sorted soon as its starting to drive me mad!!!

Love your gardens by the way, how'd you get so much gold and crystals??? I'm in awwwwwww :)

Thank you,I got gold coz its my hobby and tapjoy!! I got crystals coz you fantastic neighbours answer my requests,thanks again :)

Chinook203

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am glad I am not the only one having this problem. Chinook203. Need new friends, a lot of my old ones don't play anymore. It takes me forever to upgrade buildings. Grrr. Lol

poppinwobbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're welcome :)

Mind you, if this problem doesn't soon sort itself out, no one will be able to help anyone :(

Still not sorted this morning .....!!!

By the way, anyone who wants to add me..
Game centre I'd is..... BURPINGBETTY ,
Garden name is........nettys haven

Apologies to all my neighbours who are waiting for me to answer material requests...I've been trying!!!

buggsbear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started playing and have had a hard time finding neighbors who play as often as I do. My player ID is 8bluegrass8 and I'm check my game all the time. Thanks!!

aliph77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game Center ID and Garden: DrugMatrix

Feel free to add especially when they fix the requests bug, I play the game like its my job

Most reactions

Latest posts