What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

scmossy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I need ACTIVE neighbors for Gardens of Time. Please add me - I play multiple times a day/gift/material requests.
My game center ID: scmossy
My garden name: madmossy

GhettoCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been adding away since finding this forum and thread! Keep reaching my invites limit though so I thought I'd add my name to the list.

Play ID. GhettoCat
Game Centre ID. FattusCattius

I've got a broken ankle and can't work so I'm on the game 24/7 atm! But even once that's healed my iPhone is never out of my hand so I should be able to respond to requests really quickly :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Folks...

We have been seeing some external links that are being posted here. We encourage all of you to review the rules about external links to social media, emails, and links to other forums.

Otherwise you may see this:

Moderation Notice:​
This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules*
No External Links...including Email/Facebook/Twitter Accounts

Posts will be edited without notice.

Thanks.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Robsteron,just added u... Don't no if you've been there yet but 2 places above my 1st post on ajn2702 you'll see a link to the wikia site. From there hit the link... Unofficial Forums: The Hourticulturist Society and you will find the best in the game for neighbours and any info you could wish for. Happy gardening.

And we wish for all of you to understand that external links are against forum rules, especially links to other Forums.

Moderation Notice:​
This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules*
No External Links...including Email/Facebook/Twitter Accounts

Leopold16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for some ACTIVE neighbors for Gardens of Time. Please add me - I play multiple times a day/gift/material requests.
My game center ID: 16dsw
My garden name: Leopold
Very much appreciated

Linda Tanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love new neighbors... Play everyday several times... Ooohhh, like my Garden also please!
Player ID bambiscooter
KC's Garden
In a race w/ my 11 year old

Linda Tanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leopold16 said:
Hi I'm looking for some ACTIVE neighbors for Gardens of Time. Please add me - I play multiple times a day/gift/material requests.
My game center ID: 16dsw
My garden name: Leopold
Very much appreciated

I tried to add you

Your player ID is not going thru

Linda Tanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to the Forum and not sure where to post this....I just wanted to give a "Heads Up" ...It's extremely frustrating!!! My son and I play the game on 3 separate devices...
All different gardens. So I know if my material requests go thru to the others that I ask ....My requests aren't going thru!!
I have asked all of my neighbors repeatedly for materials for the last 3 days... Nothing!!!
Any thoughts???

TennesseeTaryn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all!

I would be SO grateful for you all to add me as a neighbor. I give gifts and accept material requests EVERYDAY...several times per day! :)

Game Center ID: TennesseeTaryn
Garden name: Taryn's Garden

Thank you in advance for adding me!!!

MSham09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

I need lots of neighbors! Add me I send gifts and play multiple times a day!

Game center: lilfrizz546
Garden Name: MSafeHaven

=D

Most reactions

Latest posts