What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

kilinnnda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone I just started playing Garden of times and i love it. i send gifts and request material every day. my ID gamecenter is Kilinnnda1. please add me

kilinnnda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i add a bunch of people from here and some accept my request but when i open the game to add my gamecenter friends it says i have non to invite at the moment. what do i do? :(

feluxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need friends on this too, my user code on the game is misterex and my gamecentre name is Feluxx I play lots of games and would be cool if we had more than one game we could play

Chil_child

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need more neighbor, Please add me to gardens of time My ID: Prettychil, Thank you so much! ^_____^

Ditdah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need neighbors; please add me. My PlayID: Ditdah.

Also, I'm new to the game, so any advice on how I can help other neighbors would be helpful! All I know at this point is I need neighbors to upgrade items. I'm not sure how I do the same for others, but I play many times a day and am happy to help others as much as I can, as long as I can figure out how!

Thanks!

Last edited:

chunk3rvd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Added most people from the last few pages but looking for more neighbours so please add me

GoT ID - chunk3rvd

Not looking for Gamecenter friends as I keep that to my personal friends but if you add me in the game I send gifts every day and reply to all material requests

IPL27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me.

Hi everyone,

Feel free to add me:

My Game Centre ID is: +-(PennyLee)-+

Player ID: play1335567156
Garden Name is Penny Lee's iPad

Player ID: play1334209685
Garden Name is Garden Lover

I play at least two times a day and will definitely hit like, send gifts and material requests.

Take care!

Would still love new neighbors to expand

Player ID: Play1335567156

markhkk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kindly add me. My ID is:- markhkkI play daily, gift daily, response to material request promptly. Thanks.

vanchi83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new to game and I'm looking for neighbors :D game center name is vanchi83 and GoT id is maggiesue :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts