What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GARDENS OF TIME: How could I find the sent gifts to my garden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAS11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello
I recieve notifications about gifts sent to me from friends but I cacnnt find any or I dont know who has sent them,
please help me
I play GARDENS OF TIME (IPad).

aceebee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BAS11 said:
Hello
I recieve notifications about gifts sent to me from friends but I cacnnt find any or I dont know who has sent them,
please help me
I play GARDENS OF TIME (IPad).

Hi,
You need to press the "accept " button to receive the gift, the gift is then placed in your inventory.

helen725

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone wants to add me as a friend for Gardens of Time, my Gamecentre id is *helen725*

Chil_child

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need more neighbor, Please add me to gardens of time My ID: Prettychil, Thank you so much! ^_____^

Kebakl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I receive a material gift, and I can not remember for which item I requested it for, where does it go? I check all the buildings that need that item yet it is nowhere. I have looked in my inventory and do not see any materials.
Also, how do you add friends? My game center only seems to pull from my current email list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts