What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games you would like to see?

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see a offical Star Trek type game where you press the lcars buttons just like they do on the show with all sound effects and graphics etc.

I dont no what the games are actualy like at the moment but i am looking forward to them.

Sorry im excited as ive another 2 weeks yet to wait till i get my ipad.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An MMO or Diablo clone.

We think alike. I have all the MMOs for the iPhone, and Pocket Legends for iPad, but they leave a lot to be desired. But I can foresee them eventually becoming good on the iPad. I'm an avid MMO player, even if I am an old grandma :) And I'm eagerly waiting Diablo3.

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
An MMO or Diablo clone.

Underworlds and Dungeon Hunter are both pretty good Diablo clones. I beat them both, and replaying DH as a Mage. Not great but cheap and fun.

And cherhall, I have 4 grandkids, and at 56 I wager I'm older than you :)

Last edited:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
An MMO or Diablo clone.

Underworlds and Dungeon Hunter are both pretty good Diablo clones. I beat them both, and replaying DH as a Mage. Not great but cheap and fun.

Which did you like better?

My oldest son just got married :eek: and I'm not even 40 yet (almost)

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
An MMO or Diablo clone.

Which did you like better?

My oldest son just got married :eek: and I'm not even 40 yet (almost)

Okay young fella, I'll answer your question ;)

If you want more the feel and some of the atmosphere of Diablo, then Underworlds. For just hack and slash, then DH. Nether one are great.... I would rate them both a "C", but worth fooling with to get a Diablo fix.....

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An MMO or Diablo clone.

4 grandchildren, and age 53, so we're close :)

I have Dungeon Hunter and Underworlds Ultimate. Still too busy exploring and learning on the iPad to have finished either of them, but prefer Dungeon Hunter so far.

Last edited:

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would like to see iPad version of Sim City (I'm sure it's in the works, they will probably release it alongside Sim City Deluxe for iPhone).

An iPad port of Crayon Physics Deluxe would be nice too. I have the iPhone version but would prefer if they updated it to play more like the pc version (with overworld map and challenges for each level).

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would like to see iPad version of Sim City (I'm sure it's in the works, they will probably release it alongside Sim City Deluxe for iPhone).

An iPad port of Crayon Physics Deluxe would be nice too. I have the iPhone version but would prefer if they updated it to play more like the pc version (with overworld map and challenges for each level).

and im sure they will make us pay again...i dont like this universal or new version deal...should be universal or upgrade price....but I think its pretty unfair to pay full price for the iPad version of games you already bought.

OP
S

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes simcity would be kewl.

Just been browsing the itunes store and just seen BrokenSword directors Cut. will that work for the ipad as that game is awsome.

Last edited:

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife would like to see/have the Solitaire and hearts game we have on our desktops,do they have them there some place.

Al Rogers

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe im not patient enough but there way to few good games out now for the IPad, speaking of games like Settlers, Anno, Wing Commander, Sim City, Warcraft, Dynasty Warriors, Theme Park and so on. Especially RTS games would be perfect onthe IPad, i just wonder where they are, ok command and conquer is out but no online multiplayer...

THERE ARE Games for the IPad but honestly the most are low quality ones.

Missing more High Quality games like mirrors edge, Avatar and C&C.

Most reactions

Latest posts