What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games you would like to see?

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see the iPad as more of a "Flash game" type platform, I know it's capable of amazing graphics and stuff, but I use it for more casual gaming. Angry Birds, Plants vs Zombies, Zombieville USA, etc, just simple to play games and brain teasers.

Saying that, I would like to see Fantastic Contraption ported over to iPad.

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At least games like the IPhone has could be there for the IPad, like GTA Chinatown Wars or Chaos rings which is well made and like Final Fantasy.

Im Sure its possible, there a bunch of IPhone Games i would not buy for IPhone Cause of the small screen, but i would buy them for sure on the IPad (I know IPhone games work on IPad but the resolution sucks then)

And i bet there a lot of people out there who think the same way

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I have Chaos Rings running on my iPad, I would hardly say the graphics suck.....

It depends on the game... most I've see look and play fine....

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 to the Sim City discussion.

And Bremen, I thought you couldn't beat the Underworlds because of a quest bug? Did you figure it out?

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
+1 to the Sim City discussion.

And Bremen, I thought you couldn't beat the Underworlds because of a quest bug? Did you figure it out?

No, I quit trying.... Some say it's fixed, but you have to start a new game for it to work.... I'm not in the mood for that right now......

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The HD Pinball with the wild west etc? I'm playing FF1 right now.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
What are the odds.... I'm also playing FF1. I my action fix from HD Pinball, and my RPG fIx from FF1......

I've thought about it before, I really don't know why I like those old FF games, but I do. They are really rather silly, and pointless..... But for what ever reason I find them relaxing....

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see the, old school, game ***Contra*** for iPad/ iPhone.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

MistaKuraudo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Warcraft III and Frozen Throne would be perfect for burning time on my iPad. And even though it probably won't happen, I'd love some old school Playstation RPGs too. And MMO PC ports of games like Pangya and Gunbound would be incredible. I would most definitely play those if they came out.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Gears of War for iPad.
AA

image-1989647592.png

Most reactions

Latest posts